Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy an Inv. plus "Lt. Full" Ext. choke. anybody got one for sale or any suggestions for what kind to buy?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I use briley ext. lt. full in xt unsingle will not be dissapointment if you have the ability to center most btargets. 50.00 but get it and leave it in 16 to 27.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
If you are using a Browning choke marked full, you already have one.
All my Browning chokes are a half size larger than my Briley made ones. I doubt you would know the difference.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I use Seminole Custom chokes with great results in my O/U. For my single barreled guns, I use Comp-N-Chokes, which IMHO are the best! AndyH :)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Try a Carlson full choke,it's .710,your browning midas grade full is .705 I would assume that would or could be considered a light full choke with the Carlson.

Doug H.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Knowing what the choke measurement is, only gives you half the information that you need. You also have to know what the diameter of your barrel is. With both measurements you can determine the amount of constriction and know what choke is in place. HMB

·
Banned
408 Posts
hi browning invector plus extended chokes are manufactured by briley.it is an excellent choke and available through most retailers.i called briley and they verified this for me good luck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.