Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this case for a 34" BT100 single barrel. The last owner had a brass name plate attached with an adhesive. Removing it created a problem as you can see.

Other than a larger brass plate, is there a repair or refurbish method for the vinyl on this type of case?

Thanks, Dusty

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Proof, that good intentions paved the road to hell. So what bothers you more, the name plate, or the case looking like that? LOL.

I think there is some vinyl repair kits out there where you could get close, but not perfect. I think covering it with something would be the best option. Maybe even buy some sticky vinyl, or material and cover both the whole panels with it. To make it look the same on both sides. Just razor off the edging, so it fits down tight in the edging. Fill in the void area first with some type of filler.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Several ideas on YouTube

<a href=http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vinyl+repair&oq=vinyl+rep&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0l10.3023.6916.0.11126.13.11.2.0.0.0.405.1360.5j5j4-1.11.0...0.0...1ac.1.zGXRIg6vP_g>YouTube Vinyl repair</a>

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just go down to the local trophy shop and get another brass plate have your initials put on there if you like, then when you sell it or pass it on to your kids let them worry about it, just my op.
Breakemall Ml.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Put a sticker over it or MAL53's idea. Only you and everyone who's read this post will know it's there. BT100dc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.