Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an excellent condition in box Browning Gold 12 GA Semi-Auto 3 1/2" NWTF Special shotgun for sale. I am original owner and went turkey hunting one year with it; has sat in safe ever since and needs a loyal waterfowl, turkey or predator hunter to own and use it. Has seen less than 2 boxes of shells through it.

Package will include camo shotgun with Dura-Touch finish in original box, paperwork, extended ported turkey choke, matching Browning sling, Hi-Viz sight system (never installed), trigger lock, and a Browning scope base for it to install either a scope or red dot sight (I intended to set up as such but never did). Barrel is 24" and threaded for Invector Plus chokes. This is one soft shooting gun with magnum power, and has mag cut-off switch so you can quickly change ammo without fully unloading.

$1,000.00 (Reduced to $950.00; now reduced to bottom line of $750.00 as it needs to move) with me paying $25 of shipping and you adding in remainder to your FFL holder (must accept shipment from me as a private party).

Thank you greatly for considering and please PM me with any questions or offers.

Game Warden

(And thanks to the offers for trades that I have received, but this one really needs to go for funds this time.)

View attachment 517841 View attachment 517849

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ts.com game warden sells great guns at a very fair price. Everything is as stated when dealing with game warden

1 - 4 of 4 Posts