Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local Browning distributor brought some demo shotguns to our Trap Range today, and I shot a round with a Cynergy Classic Field. What a sweet shooter! I really enjoyed that round of Trap! Can anyone tell me if there's any significant difference in 'feel' between the Cynergy Classic Field and the Cynergy Trap model? Many thanks.

LA in MA

·
Registered
144 Posts
LA:

The main difference between the two is the stock and adjustable comb. I've owned my classic trap for about 18 months now 5 of which Browning had the gun for trigger issues. The issues were resolved and I now have about 8000 rounds through it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
LA:

The main difference between the two is the stock and adjustable comb. I've owned my classic trap for about 18 months now 5 of which Browning had the gun for trigger issues. The issues were resolved and I now have about 8000 rounds through it.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
Too Euro looking for me.

·
Banned
681 Posts
Porcupine, in addition to the trap stock you will have longer barrels,32-34" Unsingle and 30-32" O/U. Big difference compared to maybe 28" field model , try one out if you can.

Whats Euro looking about the Classic Trap version ?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
they're really excellent shotguns. They've taken a bad rap, mostly by idiots who never handled or shot one...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Have shot my classic trap combo for three years love it approaching 10000 rounds no problems trigger is fine. If I do my part right it smokes em just as good as any of them. For me, spending 3 to 4 times the money on my gun won't make me a All Anerican. Just what works for me everyone is different.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
philk, quote: <i>"Whats Euro looking about the Classic Trap version ?"</i>

Based on your reply, I looked up the trap models on the Browning website. At some point Browning has "Americanized" them. They look a heckuva lot better. Originally all the Cynergy shotguns looked like the Sporting model, with a heavy emphasis on the Euro look. So I stand corrected for the current Trap models.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I do not love or lust a Cynergy. I agree with Shannon on this one. There are several combo guns that are better than a Cynergy.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Name one, new, for the price????????

For the price you get a lot of gun.

The Cynergy is an excellent trap gun. If you don't like the looks that's one thing and is a personal thing.

As far as being dependable, and not breaking down on the firing line I don't think the Cynergy or any Browning can be beat.

I've owned one for over 2 years and it has never failed me.

The only complaint I have is the non-adjustable O/U barrels.

Respectfully Submitted,
Andy P

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
If you never ran 100 with yours don't feel bad neither did I. The factory triggers are all over the place and hard to work on. I could go on..

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
They say your brain produces different chemicals during lust but evidently there is a limit to that

6 months is what scientific studies say and then the brain is back to the same chemical state for that original stimulus

So

If the attraction lasts longer than 6 months it is love

Could that be applicable here?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS-- I didnt make that up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.