Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beautiful high rib Citori XT Trap 32" 12 gauge with blued receiver. This gun was manufactured in 2014, but only has 150 shells through it and is in excellent condition. Bought it a couple months ago thinking I would use it for sporting clays, and I've shot it once through a couple boxes of shells. Prior to that it only had 100 shells through it. I spend all my time shooting trap, so it is just sitting right now. Shoots great, looks great and a lot of gun for the price. I added a bronze rod and rubber bushings into the stock bolt hole that gets the balance of the gun perfect and centered at the hinge pin. Can be easily removed if desired.

Tron did the adjustable comb and adjustable micro cell butt pad ($500) for me last month.
LOP is 14.5"
Rib height is 7/16" at the high point
Weight is (9 lbs 12 oz) [with bronze rod in the stock]

Comes with numerous factory chokes and some very nice aftermarket chokes. Easily $500 in chokes.
Muller Chokes = U1 + U2 (skeet + LM)
Extreme Chokes = 20 (mod) x2 [in the gun now]
Briley Chokes = light mod, light mod, mod
Seminole Chokes = mod + full
Browning Chokes = mod, full, full, light full

Also comes with SKB Break Down soft case, the instruction manual, hi-viz assorted sight beads, three triggers in total (including canted), bore locks and choke tool.

Gun is in Austin TX.

Asking $2,000 shipped to your FFL.

Cheers!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smooth, serrated and canted. Is is just the actual gold trigger shoes, not the whole trigger. You can see the other two in one of the last pics.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Lowered to $2k shipped and some new closeups of the stock. As I was taking these I did notice a small mark at the rear of the comb. You can see it in the pic below and it was small enough that I had trouble getting it to show in the picture. That was the only blemish I could find.

·
Banned
531 Posts
This gun is a 20 gauge? I think most know but Im sorry not familiar with this model at all

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doh, it is a 12 gauge. Sorry, completely spaced on putting that. Edited title and first post to show that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Beautiful high rib Citori XT Trap 32" 12 gauge with blued receiver. This gun was manufactured in 2014, but only has 150 shells through it and is in excellent condition. Bought it a couple months ago thinking I would use it for sporting clays, and I've shot it once through a couple boxes of shells. Prior to that it only had 100 shells through it. I spend all my time shooting trap, so it is just sitting right now. Shoots great, looks great and a lot of gun for the price. I added a bronze rod and rubber bushings into the stock bolt hole that gets the balance of the gun perfect and centered at the hinge pin. Can be easily removed if desired.

Tron did the adjustable comb and adjustable micro cell butt pad ($500) for me last month.
LOP is 14.5"

Comes with numerous factory chokes and some very nice aftermarket chokes. Easily $500 in chokes.

Also comes with SKB Break Down soft case, the instruction manual, hi-viz assorted sight beads, three triggers in total (including canted), bore locks and choke tool.

Gun is in Austin TX.

Cheers!

Private Message

LOP is 14.5"

Gun is in Austin TX.

Cheers!

I'll Take It

1 - 13 of 13 Posts