Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Browning Citori Plus I put together as a project over the winter that came out really nice. It has Phillips double release triggers. The firing pins and all the springs are new. I had the receiver, fore end iron, and trigger guard re-blued. Chris Vendel installed a Gra-coil adjustable length-of-pull recoil reducer, and refinished the stock and fore end. The Kick-Eze pad is new. The 32" adjustable rib barrel has Briley extended choke tubes, Hi-Viz sights and a Meadow Industries sight blinder. The rib is excellent. The gun is tight and might have 200 rounds through it since completion. It's stored in an Americase for a Krieghoff Pro Sporter that I bought as new. (Browning discontinued the original hard cases designed for their Citori Plus guns a few years back). I've had numerous release triggers, but Phillip Crenwelge easily builds one of the best. He converts the Browning inertia triggers to mechanical and the releases are very crisp.

With the adjustable rib and barrel, and the recoil reducer, the Citori Plus was one of the best trap guns Browning ever designed and built, in my opinion. They point really well.

$2,250 with the Americase insured & delivered in the lower 48. I don't think you'll find a better one.

Thanks for looking.
Jon Reitz

Attachments

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, this is a numbers-matching gun. I can't give you aa exact round count, but my guess is that it's probably low. The gun was extremely tight when I bought it. The lever is way to the right. The rib is excellent. Cosmetically the gun needed help and I put the money into it. This will make someone a great doubles gun.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark,

It's any easy conversion back to pull/pull just by removing the release hooks. Also, Phillip converted the triggers from inertia to mechanical, which is a good thing.

Thanks,
Jon Reitz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts