Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Browning Citori

If he bought the gun in 1993, chances are he paid $1200 for it. That being said, even $1400 is not a bad price considering the competition in that price range. Prior to the tight money this last year, he would likely have it sold in 30 minutes if he put it on here, at even the higher price. The Plus guns (99 and Citori and Citori Combo) were some of the best bargains in trapshooting. For yourself, it comes down to two things, do you need a doubles gun (it's a great one)? And, do you prefer 30" or 32" barrels on your O/U? Good luck.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Browning Citori

Great deal, I sold mine for more than that 2 years ago. Only fault with gun is it handles like a tank....just too much front weight.. imho

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Browning Citori

Drive to his house buy it, don't give him a chance to sell it to anyone else.

You will not be sorry, I got mine in 94 and have shot just about everything with it.

Mike

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Browning Citori

Replace the bead?? Why?? You just might want to shoot it without and see how far your average goes up!! Mine has been off my plus gun for about 12 years....

GS

·
Registered
9 Posts
Browning Citori

i HAVE A 32'o/u PLUS LIKE NEW 1 TINY MARK ON THE STOCK IT IS A PIGEON GRAGE
WOOD IS A LILLE FANCIER THAN NORMAL & HAS GOLD DESIGN ON THE RECIEVER gun is in factory condition adj rib stock butt never altered in any way trigger is too hard can't shoot it
IN A browning leather cover case
for 2600.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.