Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this gun on here earlier this year might be looking to sell. Just don't shoot it enough! I will upload pictures if there is anyintrest in it, but when I bought it I guessed maybe 1,000 rounds were put through it, I put 2,000 through it this year. So its been shot lightly. Only thing is when u close the gun it makes a clinging noise I had a friend of mine look at it and he says its no biggie, I have ahot 2,000 shells at least with no issue what so ever. Broke many good doubles scores includong my first 26 straight. I am building new taller posts for the comb, the ones on it are alluminum and they got worn out easily. I will build short ones also. Umm.. The stock is pretty its all factory woth a few small dings, the only serious ding I can remember (have not had it out kn awhile)) ia on the right side on top in the front.. Its not even that bad.. it comes with a standerd browning hard case.. Couple choke tubes.. the adjustable butt plate has a stripped screw or something I can't figure it out. Oh and the bluing on the gun is great as far as I can remember.. Its alao got an adjustable rib on the front and back..
In Cash price... Lets try 1800
NEW PRICE*** 1700 shipped

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
That "clinging" is normal, it's the rib. If you look at the center post you'll see it has quite a bit of play (also normal). I like the sound, been listening to it since '95. It reminds me I'm doing what I love. Good luck, either way.

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Choke tubes or fixed? Bore? Pull or release?

·
Registered
178 Posts
This is a Browning Plus gun, one of the most adjustable guns from the factory when it was new, adjustable rib, comb, LOP and recoil reducer. You do not see a pad because of the reducer. up for a great shooting trap gun! Cory

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.