Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Competing against shooters with guns costing many times more, Jasper Hanson used a Citori during an ISSF World Cup event in 2012. He placed third.......the next year he was switched to a DT10.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And... it's nice to see a guy compete with a gun which is affordable to most every shooter. I have not idea why he switched to a Beretta, actually at DT11, but I am speculating it had to do with ensdorsements.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm with gundogg..kinda refreshing to see someone shoot a Citori in big time event. Nothing more nothing less.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW... I don't own a Browning, so I have no dog in this fight.

I just like the fact that a guy with great skills and no sponsors can be competitive regardless of gun brand.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
My XT has 94,000 REGISTERED TARGETS posted. I just replaced springs and pins for the second time. BUT that is not why I posted. I know and have shot with Logan Taylor and his dad... CLASS YOUNG MAN!!!!!! If he and young men and ladies like him are our future, we are in good hands.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I read the article posted, what did he do to win the $100,000.00? Was it a miss and out shootoff? Did he have to run the most 25's to win the shootoff? I'm surprised the article didn't mention what it took to win the big prize.

PD

·
Registered
32,265 Posts
The Citori was a big boon to shotguners because Browning made the Superimposed affordable for the working man. What I find funny is Browning's marketing when they rebrand the Citori every few years, out on some nice wood, machine engraving and sell another gazillion of them again and again.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Thanks Mark, this is the same article as posted above, still doesn't say what he had to do to win this outstanding prize money. Was it a best score out of 100 or was it a miss and out type of format, or did the guys have to keep shooting rounds of 25 till there was one left with the highest score and if it's the later how many targets did they have to shoot? Inquiring minds you know.

PD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts