Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BT 100 with an Invector Plus choke tube marked "LF" (Light Full?). I can find no charts giving the constriction of this choke. The tube is not flush but is only extended about 3/8" to 1/2" and maybe it isn't a Browning tube. Anything longer than this tube will not fit in the Browning gun case. I'm assuming it would be Mod, Improved Mod, Light Full and Full in the line of constriction but can't find any verification of that. Can anyone help with the constriction of this tube?

Don in PA

·
Registered
990 Posts
It sounds like you have a Briley "Shorty." I have an entire set of them. I live close to Briley and I went there to buy some to fill out my set and they laughed and said that they had recently done an inventory and discovered that they had just sold two of those "shorties" in a year so they threw the rest of their stock away. I've piecemealed a set together of used ones that I've found for sale here on TS.com. If I am correct that it is a Briley "shorty" then the LF constriction will be the same as any Briley LF Invector Plus. JPM

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Google, Browning chokes or Briley Chokes and you will see charts for all the chokes made by them. It’s no secret that Briley makes all the Browning choke tubes anyway. It should be .030” and it’s all you need from any yardage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts