Trapshooters Forum banner

Browning BT-99's for sale

15107 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Doug Taylor
Browning BT-99

I have for sale 2 Browning BT-99's. I will sell either, but not both - I have to have something to shoot myself !
1. This an older gun made in 1977. It has 2 barrels - one is Light Modified and the other is full choke. 32" barrels, 13" LOP with a 1" Limbsaver recoil pad. Both barrels lock up good. The LM is not quite as tight as the full choke barrel. Mechanically there is nothing wrong with the gun. I purchased the gun from a handicapped shooter 3 yrs ago who shot from a scooter. Hence the gun has some dings on it. Nothing major, but they are there. The gun has been used, but is in decent shape. I have shot it for 3 years with no problems.
Gun and 2 barrels - $850.00. I have a leather Browning hardcase that can go with it for $150.00. The case does not hold but one barrel - sorry.

2. Is a newer BT-99 with a 32" barrel. It comes with a full set of Browning Invector Plus chokes, cleaning kit and a Browning Leather hard case. This gun is clean and has beautiful wood on it. I test fired this one the other day- no problems. $1250.00 gets the whole package.

Tennessee people can purchase with cash or postal money order and a handshake. Any buyers from out of state will have to go through an FFL and pay the shipping. Check to make sure your FFL doesn't mind receiving from a non FFL. A postal money order is the required payment from non- Tennesseeans.

I can be reached at [email protected] or 731-780-3694 if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Doug