Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a very nice Browning BT-99, original two barrel set with the original Browning hard case. 34" Full choke barrel (*) and a 34" improved modified barrel (*-) as designated on the action. I would say the gun is 85%-90%, there are few small wood dings in the stock. The largest mark is on the right side of the forearm as shown on the picture. The serial number is "RP" which should be 1978 production. I bought the gun in 1990 at the grand and shot it until 1998, I put about 3,000 shells a year through it. The butt pad is newer, the original browning pad got too hard. The wood looks perfect in the pictures, but there are a few small dings. Also, there is a very slight difference in the color of the metal on the gun, it is hard to notice, but that does show on the pics. I have a few more pictures, if you are interested, PM me and I will load them there. This is a very soft shooting gun, I never patterned it but I would say that it shoots about 60-40 (set the bird on the bead and it breaks). I am in Western PA, and would ship this from my FFL locally to yours. $1,300 B/O

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts