Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The forever Popular BT-100 in a SS with a 34" factory ported barrel is a winning choice among champion Trapshooters, with three flush Invector plus chokes. Serial Nb. is 04091 NVJ99 LOP is 14 1/4 to 15" adjustable. The Barrel & Receiver are 98% with a few handling marks on the forend and stock. Grade II wood With Monticarlo thumbhole stock. Adjustable trigger shoe and quick release trigger group as shown in last photo. The tension is tight on the knuckles and forend iron and requires a downward force after a spent shell. Round count is Approx. 3,000. The Recoil pad is a fully adjustable Graycoil compression system. Priced at 1,950. with a Browning take down case or 1,850. without. Will split the Shipping and insurance in the continental USA. Call or PM ... Norman ... 913-636-4923... Located in the Heart of America ... Kansas City. 66209 ... Thanks to every one who replied to my post. My BT-100 Stainless sold for my asking price of 1,950. Cash ... It found a great buyer and new home in Wichita, Kansas.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3..JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
7.JPG
11.JPG
14.JPG
16.JPG
17.JPG

·
Registered
455 Posts
Norm is an a1 man to deal with I'm sure you will be well pleased with is guns. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him and this 100 would come to my house had I had the extra funds he finally decided to sell it when I'm not working haha good luck with sale norm

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Aaron ... Yep, I have caught you in-between Jobs again. I hope you can get back to work before winter sets in. Best Regards, Norm

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks to every one who replied to my post. My BT-100 Stainless sold for my asking price of 1,950. Cash ... It found a great buyer and new home in Wichita, Kansas. :1syellow1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts