Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've collected quite a few side by sides over the years, and I seem to only 1-2 consistently. Time for a few of these to see the life outside the safe. I'll be posting two others soon (12g Ugartachea and 28g AyA #2), but my Browning BSS is the first and would make a great hunting or clays gun.

As the title says, it is a Browning BSS side-by-side in 12 gauge. It has 28" barrels choked M/F with a single non-selective trigger. It weights 7.8lbs and has an LOP of 14.5 including the installed recoil pad.

This is in excellent condition. The metal is 98%+ on both the receiver and barrels. The forend is also in similar excellent condition. The stock is more 95% as it has a few handling marks including 1 light scratch /a couple of nicks in the finish on the right side - most likely from mounting with a button. I couldn't capture it in the photograph as it takes the right lighting to see.

Price is $1100 shipped to your FFL from a private party. Add $50 your FFL does not accept private party shipments.

Thanks for looking, here are some photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts