Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 XT combos one XT and one XS and i can put what ever barrel i want on the other gun and i dont even know whats the right unsingle barrel for what gun now.But i hear all the time on TS that you cannot change barrels but i really think if they are all newer guns the chance is they will fit

·
Registered
10,437 Posts
Browning barrels are fitted with lamp black and file. I once had 5 Brownings, and NONE of them would interchange barrels. I now have three of the same model and production date in different gauges. I have not tried swapping them around.

Sometimes they will bolt right on. YMMV.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Yes its very possible to have two guns totally compatible fitwise..if it locks tite with no binding and the lever is just a hair right of center that shows the locking bolt is getting a good bite, then you should be fine

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Miroku holds very tight tolerances, so barrels can fit other receivers (but not guaranteed). The Miroku factory tour (URL above) is interesting.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
I had a XT combo and the barrels would fit one buddys XT but not an other buddys gun. If you were to buy one I would have a gunsmith check it out first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.