Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - Made in Belgium Light Twenty. Grade 1 wood and comes with box and papers. I'd rate the gun conservatively at 95% overall - doesn't appear to have been shot much. Recoil pad was replaced by PO with a Pachmyer, but LOP does not appear to have been changed and fit is very good. (Sorry about my finger in the last photo!!!)

New member here - lots of feedback on ar15.com and shotgunworld.com.

$1250 TYD in CONUS via MO. FFL must receive from individual. Might consider an FTF trade in Central OH for a Sporting configuration gun. I like Brownings :)

Please let me know if you have questions. email is probably quickest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Made in Belgium Light Twenty. Grade 1 wood and comes with box and papers. I'd rate the gun conservatively at 95% overall - doesn't appear to have been shot much. Recoil pad was replaced by PO with a Pachmyer, but LOP does not appear to have been changed and fit is very good. (Sorry about my finger in the last photo!!!)

New member here - lots of feedback on ar15.com and shotgunworld.com.

$1250 TYD in CONUS via MO. FFL must receive from individual. Might consider an FTF trade in Central OH for a Sporting configuration gun. I like Brownings :)

Please let me know if you have questions. email is probably quickest.

Interested if you could email me at [email protected]. just have a few questions

1 - 2 of 2 Posts