Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a perfect (other than 25 shells through it) Browning 725 trap combo with adjustable comb. This is the one that just came out with adjustable ribs on both barrels.
It’s in impeccable condition. Just like it come come from the factory. No blemishes or marks on any part of the gun. It’s 34”unsingle and 32” o/u. Comes with everything it come from the factory with including all chokes, paper work and hard case. If you are looking at getting one of these this will save you a few hundred dollars. I purchased this gun the first of December so it’s a little over a month old. With shipping and the adjustable comb added I paid right at $5100. If somebody would like this I will sale it for $4600 OBO. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Why are you selling it? Does it have any cast off in the stock?
I also have a CG combo and I am going to keep the one I don’t sale first. Can’t keep em both. It doesn’t matter to me which one I keep. Can’t list two at once so this is the first one up. Also it has your normal Browning cast off.

·
Banned
531 Posts
NICE! I dont need more pictures I need more $ LOL your killing me!
Sure looks nice!

·
Banned
531 Posts
really does not matter now its apparently sold so ?

Reactions: goodguywithagun

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
This combo is what Browning has needed. I’ve owned and shot every imaginable trap gun produced in recent time and there of coarse are some fantastic trap guns out there. All I’m going to say is Browning and GU are going to sale a ton of these. Can’t be beat for the price. One huge thumbs up on this one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts