Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price reduced to $2500.00 will ship free. For sale is a like new Browning 725 Trap. It has 30" Barrels, comes with everything from the factory, including 3 Invector DS choke tubes(F,IM,M), choke wrench,manual,snap caps,everything that came in the box. The shotgun has only 150 rds thru it, I decided to get a un-single combo. This shotgun is like new, you will not be dissapointed. Price is $2595 plus shipping. This is a private sale. Will ship thru son's FFL. Please call 608-391-1807. Shotgun is located in Boscobel Wi.
001.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
002.JPG

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, nice looking gun. Is it still for sale and do you think it would work for shooting sporting clays?
Yes the gun is still for sale. Don't know why it wouldn't for sporting clays. Thanks. Tim give me a call if interested!!!

·
Banned
32 Posts
Are the chokes that come with the gun the extended DS chokes? I know you have come down on your price to $2500 delivered to my ffl dealer but is there any more room in the price. I know the gun is worth your asking price and I in no way wish to insult you but I am looking at all sorts of guns . If you care to respond directly to my email, it is [email protected] Thanks for your time. I have all sorts of Browning guns and I am always looking even if my safe is full. Life goes on even at 75 yrs old.. So much to learn so little time. Regards, Joe Palumbo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts