Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a real nice Browning 325 Grade II 28" barrel that has the Invector plus choke system 12 gauge with a full set of Briley Companion tubes. I am upgrading my skeet shotgun so would like to sell this. I have owned it about 1 1/2 years and it really is a great gun. It has real nice wood with few if any marks on the wood or metal. I have taken a pretty good number of pictures. The Briley tubes come with screw in choke tubes and I have skeet chokes for the 20 gauge and the .410 and improved cylinder for the 28 gauge. Trigger work done on the 325 so it shoots the .410 just fine. Great gun. Comes with everything in the pictures including the tube case and the black plastic tool I used to put them in and out. If you have questions please let me know. I can take more pictures if you like. $1900 plus shipping for the package.

Pictures can be found here:

Browning 325

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Only found 2 pictures?? Sounds like you have more, but I didn't find them. Curious as to how the 28gauge handles?
Thanks
Brent

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I clicked on the link this morning and 22 pictures opened up. Perhaps imgur was having a moment of some kind at their end. It shoots all the subgauges well. The 28 has become my favorite, enough shot to give you a margin for some error and low recoil. The .410 you find yourself wondering if the thing went off and then you see the target break. The 20 is easy to shoot as well. The gun with the tubes in weighs about 8.9 pounds on my scale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts