Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting my search in what's out there to choose from. Not looking to buy any "high grade" or anything but probably a 28", Citori, Sporting, Gran, something like that for just skeet. I have multiple Browning O/U's but none in 28 ga. Let me know what you have and pics and prices.
Thanks
Jamie

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a Browning 525 with 30" barrels. If you are interested, pm me you phone # and I'll send some pic's. What part of OK in you?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Jamie I have a set of Briley companion tubes in 28Gauge for 26" or longer barrels. They are the lite weight with two skeet chokes. If you have a 12 gauge o/u they should work. I will sell for $350 and I will pay to ship. Once you shoot the 28Gauge, you will be hooked. John

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jamie I have a set of Briley companion tubes in 28Gauge for 26" or longer barrels. They are the lite weight with two skeet chokes. If you have a 12 gauge o/u they should work. I will sell for $350 and I will pay to ship. Once you shoot the 28Gauge, you will be hooked. John

John,
Thank you for the reply, I found a 28 guage and look forward to shooting the 28 guage as everyone seems to love them.

Thanks
Jamie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts