Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very nice gun. I have had one since I was 16. Almost 40 years ago now. They are extremely accurate. Whoever the lucky new owner is they will not be sorry!

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Overall quality, unique bolt action design, reputation for accuracy, limited production of Belgium guns, etc, etc. The old saying "they don't make 'em like that any more".

·
Registered
849 Posts
Browning 22 t-2 F/S

I have owned one since 78 and wonder what Browning was thinking when they put the plastic trigger and plastic front sight ramp on a otherwise decent rifle. I guess the same thing Remington was thinking when they put a plastic magazine in the 541S.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Browning 22 t-2 F/S

Firewater,
What makes this gun so valuable is that there are just not many out there. I have loved these for 40 years now. Counting this one and the one I have this is only about the 4th one I have seen that is in this good of condition. There are a few T-1's out there but they did not have the nice checkering that the T-2 has. I know the value books do not say that these are worth this much but look how fast this sold. I would not take $950 for mine.

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts