Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a Browning Golden Clays Auto, 30 " barrel with factory porting , pull trigger , a LM and IC Briley Spectrum chokes, two Pistons ...one for heavier loads. The gun has a spectacular stock .....reason I bought it new at the dealer. The forend is less figured and has a small crack which was there when I bought it ....in the closeup picture it looks larger than it is.....it is about 1/4 to 3/8 "long and has never gotten any larger. The drop at comb is about 1 1/2 " and 2"at heel. I added a 1/4" spacer ( not fitted ) but did not cut the original pad. With the spacer the LOP is 14 1/2 ". Therefore the spacer can be removed and the pad will fit perfectly. I can only see two or three very faint finish bumps but they are not significant . Again the wood has spectacular figure like I have not seen on any of these guns. The gun has been shot very very little since I hate picking up hulls and shoot O/U s instead. The gun is priced at $950 plus actual shipping costs.

image.jpeg View attachment 334547 View attachment 334548 image.jpeg View attachment 334550 image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 334547 View attachment 334548 image.jpeg View attachment 334550 image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 334553 View attachment 334554

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the exact same gun over 4k rounds through thing is a beast. I added an Adjustable comb to mine and don't regret it. Has there been a lot of interest on this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Its a shame they got a bad rap form the 3in model that would jam, originally paid like close to 2k for it. Best of luck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts