Trapshooters Forum banner

Brng 525 12g Sport 30 SOLD pending funds.

1235 5
For sale is a Browning 525 Sporting, Grd 1, 12g, 30" bbls, ported, 14"LOP, upgraded recoil pad, 5k rounds shot through it,lever still to rt of serial number, SN is an MX number, 7 chokes, very good condition, never had any problems with it. Really nice Guardforce case. 1600 with case, 1350 no case...that will include shipping to lower 48. PM and I will answer any questions. I live in Anderson SC now if you prefer FTF. Thanks RICH
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Suitcase Metal

Fountain pen

Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Shotgun

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Revolver

Shotgun Wood Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smithy 47 how can you tell it is a Grade III? I am totally cool that the fellow I sold it to got a great deal. I paid grade I price for it so I have no worries...love to know how you can tell from my very NON professional pics! Thanks and good for my buyer in S. Dakota...its cold up there and they deserve a good deal!

· Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I replied to your PM. The grade 3 has much more engraving than the grade 1. The dead give away is the braded 1/8" line that comes down from the top of the reciever and forms a semi-circle on both sides then comes straight back towards the stock. The grade 1 does not have this and is pretty plain compaird to the grade 3. Also, the underside has much more engraving on it than the grade 1. Happy to help. Go on Gunbroker, the shotguns for sale there have good pics of grade 1 and grade 3's.(I have one in each guage, all grade 3's). Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.