Trapshooters Forum banner

Britt Robinson Clinic, LaVernia, Tx.

1729 Views 12 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  vhntr1
Britt Robinson will be Giving a Clinic on June 13&14 (Thursday & Friday) and June 15&16 (Saturday & Sunday) in Lavernia, Tx. you can do all 4 Days 3 days or 2 days classes will fill up fast, there will be no more than 5 on each day.
Come learn from Britt one of the Best Shooters to ever wheel a Shotgun ! Hell of a Man,Shooter and Teacher. You can E-mail me at [email protected] or call me to reserve your spot at 210-313-9333
The Classes are 1 week before the NM State shoot and 2 weeks before the Texas State Shoot.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
I like how Britt told me his eyesight wasn't as good as it used to be,but at Monks Ive never seen him miss a target in like 4 years now ? and its always with one of our guns as well !!! Great man Great Shooter I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs some help....

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok Class is full on Thursday ! I still have a couple of spots on Saturday & Sunday !
Don't Miss out on This Britt Does not Come here often so this will be a GREAT way to get on Top of your Trap Game before the state Shoot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.