Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have acquired a set of these and they have some duplicates and missing sizes. More missing than Duplicate, so I guess I'm in the market to buy as well.

What I have extra are (1)28ga labeled Light Skeet, marked .553 (1) 28ga labeled Skeet, marked .550, and (2) 20ga both labeled Skeet, although one is marked .609 and the other is marked .612.

I particularly need a .410 in Light Skeet and Skeet, and some tighter in all gauges, although I already have a 28ga Full for sub-gauge trap derbies.

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
You do know that Briley gives a lifetime "trade out" on all of there sub-gauge tubes right. You can also purchase new chokes from them as well. Possibly?--even purchase some used ones if need be? You need to cross-check each of your gauges bore size. Briley has made different bore sizes for each gauge over the years, so you need to know "Your" bore-size before you can order the proper chokes you need/want. Talk to Gary Singer when you call them. He'll treat you right. Good Luck to Ya. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I figured I'd see if there were any interested before crosschecking bore sizes. I'll get them listed.

The .410's are 413" the 28ga are .555 and the 20ga are .612

At $65 per tube, Briley wants over $1000 for a set of choke tubes for the three gauges. I'm sitting on 4 duplicates I won't be using.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts