Trapshooters Forum banner

Briley Tube Set Vendors

3K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Ammo Guy 
#1 ·
I am sending a barrel to be re-blued, bored into a carrier and fitted with tubes. Are there any vendors that get a discount off Briley's retail pricing? Thanks!

#4 ·
Contact Robert Paxton (Paxton Arms) who has a great relationship with Briley. He will discuss with you what you want to accomplish and place the order with Briley. You would send the gun/barrel directly to Briley, pay then directly and Briley will return directly to you. Saves you a few bucks and Robert can furnish excellent information you may have not considered.

#8 ·
Thanks for the recommendations. Paxton got back to me this morning with a fair deal so I shipped the barrel off today. I had reached out to DuPont and their best price was the same as Briley. I would have called Apex but had already told Paxton I was moving forward.

#13 ·
If you've ever had to order MEC parts, you would have quickly learned they were much cheaper from Gamaliel than they ever were from MEC direct.

I also had to order a collet for my 410 9000, much cheaper ordering it from Cabelas than ordering it from MEC.....and the part actually drop shipped directly from MEC!

MEC wants you to use their distributors, at least that is what I was told.

#14 ·
I paid full retail for 2 sets of ultralight companion tubes a year ago. Apex had them for over 100 less per pair but I was unwilling to go through eBay. Later I talked with them and realized eBay was only 1 of their marketing outlets.

Briley offered no discount, Not for military, not for law enforcement, nor as I was buying for the 4th gun.

I couldn’t even get the ‘points’ from my tubes added to my online account because I ordered over the phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.