Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Briley drop-in Companion tube set, 20,28, and 410. 2 choke tubes with each set, 20ga skt&mod,28-410 lt mod&mod, used very little, new $475 per sold gun went to big bore, sell for $1100 shipped, best offer, trades? Email for pics if serious, Jim

·
Registered
260 Posts
What gun did these come out of? The 20 gauge will only go in a certain brand of gun. It will be printed on the chamber of the tube.
Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is printed Guerini, on the tube. I guess if it's Italion the gun doesn't care.Jokeing.....OD is 716-717, it might be if you had an older gun with very short forceing cones it might not want to go all the way in. I put it in my 18.4 bore P-gun no problem.The deal seems to be they are made to center with the screw in choke(12 ga) We tried them in a K-gun with fixed chokes and the choke constriction wouldn't allow it to go all the way in. Let me clarify, we checked choke size with a bore mic and determined it would not fit. Didn't try to force it in. Jim Texas Gun Works

Definately are companions. Jim

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
He has it Right ..The Companion Tubes in 20 ga. are Brand Designed..have Full set ,the 28 & 410 go into about everything...the 20's are stamped on chamber for Brand..Mine say Krieghoff ONLY..Great product..have Loads of Fun with 28ga & 410 in LJUTIC single barrel. Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have one set that is stamped " INV+Only", and one that isn't stamped at all.
I don't believe it has anything to do with safety, just whose bore or skeet choke they fit.
David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.