Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have 2 Briley extended stainless S-3 chokes for the Briley 20 ga. tube sets. 1 Mod and 1 Full. $115 for the pair shipped. If your looking to shoot some trap doubles with your 20 ga Briley tube set, this is a great pair of chokes!!!
PM or call Gary with any [email protected] **330*240*7629**

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tomas I do not, I am going to call Briley tomorrow and see if I can trade some of these for tighter chokes. I have quite a few .003, .005, .007, .008's, I will let you know after I talk to them. I was told they will trade, Gary

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thomas I spoke to Briley and they will trade chokes with me for a reasonable fee, if you don't mind a little delay in getting them I will be glad to do it for you, Gary

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thomas I spoke to Briley and they will trade chokes with me for a reasonable fee, if you don't mind a little delay in getting them I will be glad to do it for you, Gary
GARY,

That's okay, it's probably not worth the extra effort. I can get the chokes right from Briley if I really needed them. I just thought if you had the ones I was thinking about I would get them.

Thanks anyway,

Tom

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tom, I'm going to trade some for myself in all 3 gauges as I have to many that I have 3 or 4 or more of. I will let you know if I get it done, price will stay the same and should be new chokes for quite a savings, Gary

·
Registered
15 Posts
What a great deal I got 2 chokes cheaper and shipped for less than the cost for 1. I installed the choke tube in my Ljutic and fit just fine . Thanks for the fast shipping......Ed

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
eightbore the s3's are 20ga, the S51's are 28 ga. and the S52's are 410 and all are for Briley tube sets that use screw in chokes and all the different constrictions I have at the moment are listed, hope that answers the question, Gary

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good evening, did I see a couple S-54 thinwalls? If so, could you tell me which ones you have? Thanks and have a great week. -Bob.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts