Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a perazzi mx8 with fixed chokes. The top is a little to tight for my liking and was considering briley thin wall chokes. Has anyone had any experience with them? How are they? Any things you don't like?

Thanks

Travis

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Travis.... You can't go wrong with the Briley thin wall chokes if you want to go the choke tube route. If it were my gun, I would have Tom Wilkinson, Kerry Allor, Eyster, or one of the many good barrel smiths out there just open up the choke only to give me the results I'm after, as I prefer fixed chokes. Of course if you are going to use the gun for Sporting, or other games, choke tubes may be the answer. I had Briley do a set of tubes for me and I was very pleased with their work... Just my experience.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have s-1 series chokes in a Beretta 686. I use the gun primarily for waterfowl - so it used mostly with steel shot #4's to BB's. Never a problem.

John

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I always have Stu Wright install whatever choketubes I require.. I love his work.. and never a problem.. Reasonable too.. and always easy to reach.. He does the Briley chokes as well as just about any other thread you might require..

·
5,044 Posts
Thinwalls in my Superposed... excellent!

Jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.