Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have top and bottom 12 gauge to 28 gauge companion tubes to sell for my friend. Briley tubes are hardly fired as shown by very little wear. These are 30 inch tubes that can be installed in Browning, Krieghoff, K80, Blaser or Beretta o/u 12 gauge shotgun. The tubes were slightly used two times in a Browning 525 sporting clays shoutgun. Tubes are blue color outside except for the chambers which are polished bright metal. Marked "Briley Top Left (for left side extractor) Bore size .551", and "Briley Bot Right" (for right side extractor) Bore size .551". Tubes have one (1) screw-in choke for each barrel that are marked"Skeet". Briley sells extra chokes for around $50.00 each.
These are STANDARD weight tubes, not ULTRALIGHT tubes! These tubes sell for $549 at Briley today and I can sell this set for $400.00 (no less) inclusive of up to $20.00 shipping cost within the mainland states. I will not ship outside the mainland states. I don't have the means to show pictures, but they again are like new.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do they come with all tools for installation and removal? Andy
Hi Andy: Yes, I do have the white knock-in - knock-out plastic tool. Don't have a hammer however. That is all he gave me. Thanks for your response to the posting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts