Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Doug says lower the price to $1050.00, plus shipping email him. Have a like new Briley Companion tube set, 32 inch, standard weight, skeet chokes. Briley says it will fit Blaser, Krieghoff, Caesar Guerini and Zoli. $1050.00 plus shipping. Any questions contact Doug at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
SC Trapshooter. I live in south carolina. I you still have the tubes and are avaliable I am intrested. I can E mail u as well.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If it it will fit Blaser, Krieghoff, Caesar Guerini and Zoli, I believe it will also fit Optima bored Berettas (as well as some later Perazzis).

You may want to contact Briley to confirm as this will greatly increase your "target" market (pun intended).

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
I have an interest - but I don't see how these could possibly fit all of the different gun makes you list.

I have three sets of sub gauge tubes - one set is for a Krieghoff. Those tubes will not fit in my other Krieghoff barrels. It is my understanding that these tube sets are custom made for a specific barrel. They MIGHT fit, but I can't believe it's a certainty.

Is there a designation of the bore diameter of the barrels these tubes were made for ? And . . . What gun were they originally in ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Companion Tubes are an off the shelf item ... the tube you have are fitted your gun specific ... you send them your gun the tubes are made for your gun ... depending on the Companions Tubes they are generic and will work in different guns ... I called Briley and they told me what these will work in ... I have used them in both Guerini and Blaser ... look at the Briley website to check it out ... Doug

1 - 17 of 17 Posts