Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seeing alot of discussion lately about which choke tubes are the best. I was just wandering if Briley chokes are really that "special?" Are they really worth the extra money? And have any of ya'll ever heard of New Line chokes?

·
Registered
610 Posts
dynasty,
Here is what I have found. The "singles" choke that came with my 1100 is an improved modified. With it I can hit fairly well back to the 23 yard line. With the Briley extended IM I can crush targets all the way back to the 27. The Briley choke is BY FAR superior to the remchokes.

Forrest

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Try Ballistic Specialties' choke tubes. They are fantastic. And, half the price of the Briley product. Mike your bore, Ballistic likes to match their chokes to your bore.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I shoot Berettas with Briley chookes. I have found the Brileys shoot tighter with a more uniform pattern than the Beretta chokes.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I had a barrel done with the Nu-line extended chokes. I wasn't impressed and I sold the barrel , bought a new one, and then sent it to have Briley do the thin walls for a sx-1 that I once shot. I know have several that are ground to the choke that I want and just shoot them. Nothing in the world wrong with choke tubes, I just hate to fool with them. Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.