Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 Briley choke tubes unlike any I have seen before. First one is marked 6825 FULL next is 3825 IC
next is 1825 SKT the later being tattooed with a hand engraver. The last one is marked MOD LEAD SHOT ONLY.
With the exception of the SKT tube and MOD, the other two are marked Briley Houston, Texas PAT# 4386477. Any ideas what they might fit ?? None have any kind of an < S-?> marking on them anywhere to identify the series.

·
Registered
286 Posts
These are Briley Thinwall Series 25!
18 = 1/8 which equals .005 SKEET
3825 = 3/8 which equal .015 LIGHT MOD
6825 = 6/8 which equals .030 FULL

These will work for any Briley Thinwall Series 25 barrel.
I hope this helps!

Tom

·
Registered
583 Posts
Not to attempt to hijack a post - but what are the different Briley thinwall series? I have S1's in a Beretta. Just curious as to the different series and what's different about them.

John

·
Registered
95 Posts
What's a series 25 barrel? My superposed has a .725 bore and is fitted with two skeet thin wall chokes (no manufactures' name). If these chokes will fit my superposed Browning I would consider buying them. Thanks.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SB4J - send an email to me (address at the top of post) and I'll send them to you to try if you like.

Skip Dillin

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SB4J - send an email to me (address at the top of post) and I'll send them to you to try if you like.

Skip Dillin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.