Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a like new set of 410 companion skeet tubes for a 20 gauge gun with 28" barrels, they were ordered for a Browning citori 20 gauge skeet. two skeet chokes, plus what you see in the pictures.$350 shipped. John Ellis
briley tubes 20-410 001.JPG
briley tubes 20-410 002.JPG

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, and I just finished buying a pair of Four Tenners for my 20ga double barrel field gun. These are bargain priced. How much do they weigh?
Skeetking.. Briley said 11 to 14 oz. these are for a 20 gauge gun, they have not been fired. I bought these, and before they came in I traded for a 20 citori with tubes. You are right, the price is great. John

·
Registered
7 Posts
Skeetking.. Briley said 11 to 14 oz. these are for a 20 gauge gun, they have not been fired. I bought these, and before they came in I traded for a 20 citori with tubes. You are right, the price is great. John
John,
I have a Browning 425 20 gauge from the mid-1990's and wonder if these tubes are designed to fit the older 425 gun...do you know?
Thanks,
John Dunn

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok fellows..Yes they will fit a 425 20 gauge, according to Briley. you may have to use your most open chokes. Really they should fit all 20 gauge s/s or o/u's... They will not shoot 3" shells, but they will work in a 20 gauge,28" barrel with 3" chambers.. John Ellis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts