Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale - Briley 20 gauge Companion Tube set, 30 inch for Beretta. I believe they are standard weight and are choked with skeet/skeet. Comes with the accessories you see in the pics. $350.00 money order or PayPal ... shipped in the US.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pics. Thanks for looking.
Jim

20 ga tube set.JPG
20 ga tube set 2.JPG

20 ga breech.JPG

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looks like ultra lites. Standard weights are normally smooth. I have a set of 20 and 28 companions that are smooth and a fitted set of ultra lites that are ribbed. Good price.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Folks don't let the Ber only marking worry you. I called Briley after buying a used set and that marking made no difference on fitting my guns. I paid almost twice that for 2 different sets from Briley.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for looking and asking, unfortunately there isn’t a case. Pretty much everything else... however lots of other goodies though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Jim,

I will buy these but can you confirm my barrel with a optima HP chokes won’t matter?

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to hear they arrived safe and you’re happy. My wife lives to pack stuff so I let her...I’ll pass along your comments. I hope you enjoy the tubes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts