Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having gone all in on small bore guns for Sporting Clays and Skeet I have no need for these .410 inserts that go into 20 ga. barrels. These were purchased new by me from Briley (see attached) and they have only been used a couple times in my Beretta 20 ga. O/U.

The recommendation from Briley was that using .410 inserts in 12 ga barrels would not be as effective as using .410 inserts in 20 ga. barrels, thereby allowing them to perform closer to full length tubes. In my view they worked pretty well but since I now have several other dedicated options these are unneeded.

A lot of bang for not many bucks. $150 plus actual shipping. This price is close to a 60% discount for a couple outings.

Thanks. Please PM with questions, or to purchase.

IMG_3693.JPG
IMG_3692.JPG

·
Registered
535 Posts
Having gone all in on small bore guns for Sporting Clays and Skeet I have no need for these .410 inserts that go into 20 ga. barrels. These were purchased new by me from Briley (see attached) and they have only been used a couple times in my Beretta 20 ga. O/U.

The recommendation from Briley was that using .410 inserts in 12 ga barrels would not be as effective as using .410 inserts in 20 ga. barrels, thereby allowing them to perform closer to full length tubes. In my view they worked pretty well but since I now have several other dedicated options these are unneeded.

A lot of bang for not many bucks. $150 plus actual shipping. This price is close to a 60% discount for a couple outings.

Thanks. Please PM with questions, or to purchase.

View attachment 1718500 View attachment 1718501
pm sent...I’ll take them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts