Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received another order of Bridgeshoot Mini-ribs. Once you try this rib, you will be amazed. More and more companies are starting to come out with a Mini-rib option.

Heads up, eyes level does make all the difference in the world, ask Harlan.

If you're interested, please e-mail or give me a call.

The 25mm Mini-rib is $462 + $10 shipping and insurance.

The 30mm Mini-rib is $472 + $10 shipping and insurance.

Easy install!! Measure the width of your existing rib at 3 1/8" and 9 9/16" from the front. When the rib arrives, set on your existing rib, tighten 4 set screws, go shoot. Could not be easier!!

Please see my ad in the Trapshooters.com Market Place.

Tomas

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUFFALO SOLDIER,

I made the comb out of a piece of 4 X 4 I had laying in the garage. Easy to do. Took maybe 40 minutes. Then stained with whatever stain I had.

The good thing about making your own is that if it doesn't fit quite right, just sand away until it does. Re-stain and ready to go. I think I have maybe $.87 in this comb and that is for the set screws.

Here's a picture o a Lap Steel I just finished. Made it out of a laminated gun stock I was never going to use.

Tomas

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shoot em all,

When you see the detail and machine work that goes into these ribs, they are not expensive. They are not plastic, and they don't glue/tape on. They are also adjustable for POI. If you ever get a chance to try one, you'll know what I mean.

Tomas

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oscar,

The Mini-ribs have 1/4" of vertical adjustment at the front bracket/fastener. I would hate to try and guess and put a number, (like 60/40 to 90/10), as with add-on ribs, a lot depends on the original rib. Also, how much of the rib the person can see when the gun is mounted. Also, the adjusting bracket/fastener can be installed in the back slot and raise the back of the Mini-rib giving even a higher POI.

I have a Mini-rib installed on my Krieghoff K-80 and set it parrallel to the existing rib and used the barrel adjustment to set POI. I have the barrel set on the "70/30" notch and the gun shoots very high. With the combination of the POI adjustments on the barrel and the Mini-rib, I could set the gun to shoot way, way higher than I could ever shoot it. I also put a Mini-rib on a Ljutic Monogun and could set the same POI as the Krieghoff.

The best thing is to use the pattern board. And, that is a study all on it's own.

I hope this answered your question. Please e-mail or call if you have any other questions.

Tomas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.