Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went shooting with my dad, brother and girlfriend last week at Bremerton Gun Club. My dad was out visiting from Ohio. He's been shooting trap since he has been old enough to hold a gun. He taught me and my other brother to shoot and we followed the family tradition and shoot as much as we can. I have been out in WA for 2 years and it was the first time I have been to Bremerton Gun Club. The people at Bremerton were very friendly and welcoming. Will defintely be going back. Had a great time.
Paul Baker III aka Trey

subshooter13_2014_0301.jpg

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bremerton Trap and Skeet is a great place to shoot!!!! They will also be having their PITA shoot later in the year for better weather!!! It should be a great program put together by John Mullins.

Ted Alsteen

·
Registered
562 Posts
I think the cost per round was $5.75,that was for non-members. Think members was $4.00. Nice background, trees really make the orange targets show up. Was a good day and will also shoot there again when I get back that way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dad you better get back out here this summer. I know Curtis and I are ready to teach you a few things about shooting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts