Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BREAKING NEWS: President Bush pardons two former Border Patrol agents.
Details to follow.
About time.
Ed

·
Registered
585 Posts
He did not pardon them. He should have, but he commuted their sentences instead. That means they get out of jail, but their convictions stand, they have to serve parole time, and their record will still show that they are convicted felons.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Bush's biggest failure was joining the Democrats in selling out this country and handing large chunks of it over to Mexico.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bushie's soul was sold out a long-long time ago to the people who wanted the cheap labor and perhaps the drug lords too amongst any who would buy a chunk, sort of like Clinton. Maybe, just maybe "this one"(ala John McClain) could be different...Mike

·
Registered
9,386 Posts
I think Bush thought he could please both sides. While I am VERY disappointed that they were not pardoned (remember Clinton pardoned murdering Portarican terrorist)!!!I am at least pleased theses two men can be at last be reunitied with their families. I will forever hate the POS prosocuter who gave immunity from prosecution to a low life dirt bag Drug dealer in order to go after these men. He is a disgrace to justice!!! I pray that in the end he gets what he deserves. At any rate I thank God that these men will be freed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.