Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I should start a new thread for my snap caps (pictured below). If anyone who has received my snap caps would like to post what they think of them, please do. Otherwise, this is just letting everybody know about my snap caps. If you would like a pair they are $15.00 a pair or $8.00 a single plus $1.50 shipping. If you would like to buy by Paypal, credit card or "eCheck", you can go to the products section at the website above. Otherwise, I can take money order, and for that you can contact me directly by PM or the email above.

Thanks! Josh

·
Registered
74 Posts
JollyTrapShooter, these fuzz bunnies look cute. Can you compare their design to that of traditional snap cap shells? In what way are they different? Forgive my ignorance if their uniqueness is all but obvious to the more experienced shooters.

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I've seen many different designs for snap caps. One is the solid blaze orange plastic ones that protect the firing pin with the plastic base. Then there is the clear plastic ones that have a plastic piece with a spring behind it to protect the firing pins. Then I've seen ones like what motordoc used to sell that had a brass base with a mop like mine, only his had a metal piece with a spring behind it to protect the firing pin. Mine like I said, have the brass base, and a piece of nylon to protect the firing pin. Thanks, Josh.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Josh, Just ordered both sets of snap caps from your website. Do you make any for 28ga? If you do, I would like a set.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
43 Posts
Received my pair of snap caps Friday. Thanks Josh.. Less than one week from ordering.. You can't beat that with a stick!! Thanks again-----Dave Oberst

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad everybody likes them. Sales on these things are actually starting to pick up since shooting season is just around the corner. I've always said, if anybody finds anything wrong with any of our products, feel free to contact me and we'll get it fixed. Otherwise, thanks for all of the good compliments, Josh.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Josh,
Recieved all the Snap Caps today. Quality product! Real nice job. The 28ga are perfect as are all the others. Great communication and service. Thumbs up for Josh. Get some!

Bob

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.