Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really nice solid brass snap caps. AVAILABLE IN 12,16,20,28 OR .410. lead/steel insert in the primer area that will not deform under repeated use. Lifetime guarantee. Love 'em or return 'em. 14.00 per pair and 5.00 shipping for one to three pair. email for more info. For references check "snap caps for sale" on this site. The thread got too long and I thank all the people for the nice comments. Motordoc

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks again Joe,

Have order in for 3 more sets to add to the 3 sets I already have as they make a great gift to anyone that owns guns...

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sent a money order on Monday, had them on Saturday. Considering the remote area that I live in, I was shocked! I figured that it would take a week for the money just to get to Illinois A VERY nice product! Thanks Joe!

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
problem is the cost of the brass. I tried to have someone else make them but the actual cost of haveing them produced is higher then i was selling them for. the cost of brass went out of sight. We used a special material for the primer that did not dent ot deform and most of the other people use nylon, plastic, stainless or something either harder, softer or not as good as we used. stainless is something that sounds really good but actually will deform and wear out so not as good. sorry motordoc

·
5,247 Posts
Are the "woolies" user-replaceable in your caps... I didn't see a response on the "paypal"?!

Jay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.