Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really nice solid brass snap caps. lead/steel insert in the primer area that will not deform under repeated use. Lifetime guarantee. Love 'em or return 'em. 14.00 per pair and 5.00 shipping for one to three pair. email for more info. Motordoc

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
FYI,

Got my set about two weeks ago. Very well made. Spray a little CLP on the mop and never worry about a rusty chamber again.

Thanks Motordoc.

Bernie Faulkner

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Hi Joe....
Do you still have the pad adjusters for sale? I'm looking for another one..Thanks..Dan Thome...(Trap2)

·
Registered
142 Posts
moterdoc, can not log on your email, need 12 pair of 12ga please call me at 800 242 8882 thanks don weeks

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks Joe, I received my 2 pair of 12 Ga. brass snap caps this morning, Nov. 10th, and I'm more than impressed.

Thanks for putting out and fast delivery of a great product. I would recommend them to anyone who dryfires their weapons for storage.

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am so impressed with the snap caps I received from motordoc that I have to put this on top 1 more time.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, what are you waiting for, you won't be disappointed.

Reg.T. East Sooke, BC

·
Registered
18 Posts
Motordoctor. Would you E mail me with the info I need to order. I don`t seem to be able to sen you one on the address listed. Thank`s George

·
Registered
78 Posts
Helpin' Motordoc, got mine last year....great product and fast delivery! He's retired and just tryin' to make some Christams $$$. Help him out!

Don

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.