Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all who purchased brass from me. If I come across more like that, I will post again. Thanks, Lee-------------45-ACP BRASS---MIXED head stamp. Very high percentage of Remington.Very nice stuff. Large primer. Cleaned and polished. Only a few thousand left!
Prices: $40.00/500ct. + shipping
$75.00/1,000 + shipping
$145.00/2,000+ shipping--
Shipping--$13.00 for any quantity up to 2,000 pcs.
Thanks, Lee-Cincinnati area.

·
Registered
843 Posts
The brass I received is very ciean. It was a very good transaction. You will not be disappointed. Jerry

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flatsboat, the brass is probably 95% or higher Remington once fired but there are some others that might be questionable as to how many times fired. So far, all customers have been very satisfied. I have a 55 gallon drum of this same brass with very few other mixed head stamp. Thanks, Lee

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I received my order of 2000 yesterday. Today I looked at about 100 random and they were all RP large primer. I also measured a random 20 and 19 of them were .890", a once fired length. The other was .885 so it was at least twice fired.

All in all the package arrived in good condition, the brass is clean and polished, but not to a shine, and there were few dented cases. I'm happy with the transaction and considering buying more.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Received my brass yesterday. Overall a very good deal. Don't hesitate to buy some if you're thinking about it. Very fast and smooth transaction.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fellow shooters, if I have missed replying to anyone, please forgive me and send me a PM and I'll get you taken care of immediately. Also, thanks to those who have posted the nice replies. Thanks, Lee

·
Premium Member
18,773 Posts
I got my brass today. It is clean and polished. Measures out well on about 20 shells. Thanks for a good transaction. Charlie

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have yours earmarked for you and will send it out as soon as I get your payment. Lee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts