Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inhofe: Kids are “brainwashed” into Worrying About Climate Change

Senator Inhofe, a steadfast climate skeptic, has raised concerns about “brainwashing” of kids to convince them to worry about climate change.

I have to say I agree with Senator Inhofe. I have seen plenty of examples of children repeating harmful social conditioning – nonsense about not defending yourself against bullies, and of course, lessons about the alleged dangers of “climate change” – saying things like “if you drop any plastic on the ground the animals will die, it has to all go in the recycling”.

For parents, trying to undo this damage is a nightmare. If they push too far, and their child starts disagreeing in public with what is being taught, the child just receives more bullying to conform. But doing nothing is also not an option.

The people who traumatise our children also publicly wonder why so many turn to drugs. It should be obvious. I mean, if authority figures convince a child the world is about to end, that it is all their parent’s fault, that there is nothing they can do to avoid a horrible death, what do you say to those same children, to convince them to do their homework?

Not every teacher is participating in this harmful brainwashing – according to a recent study, many teachers are courageously risking their careers and livelihoods to try to lead the children in their charge towards a more balanced view of the world.

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
Talk about "brainwashed" have YOU seen any of the DNC convention speakers/crowd??? LOL Those who weren't to far gone, left early!!! and chanted "lock her up" !!

As far as CC goes, the indoctrination will continue as long as there are sheep are sent to College!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts