Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home downstate for thanksgiving and time with friends, maybe a little deer hunting. After the deer hunting a brush fire and some beers on my cousins property.

A little horseplay like 18 year-olds and down I go. Slippery boots is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Separated shoulder that my wife had to put back in for me when I stumbled back into her moms house. Yes, her moms.

Maybe time for a brain scan to check for excess stupidity? The worst part is I won't be able to shoot tomorrow.

Happy Holidays Bill

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Hope you heal up in good order, yes it is tough when we try to act like we did just a few years ago, but stuff happens

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cat..I'm healing OK for a 60 year old adolescent. Still got full range of motion so nothing torn I guess. no fool like an old fool. Bill

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Hey Bill,

Why would you ever suggest that it's time for a Brain Scan? You know the only thing that they will see on the screen is a space full of butterflies. LOL

Hope you heal up soon.

Chuck

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Wife mentioned that to Dr at "my" last check up, he said a waste of money and time when there's nothing there to scan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts