Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok cured my post 1 problem. Now station 3-yeah the easy stain is giving me fits. Shot 200 targets today,100 singles 100 caps--duh only ran station 3 twice. Soft targets to the right,giving me fits.

Phi Berkowitz

·
Vendor
19,355 Posts
Perhaps a Perazzi. But whatever gun, sounds like you developed a "leak".

Staying in the gun usually solves that. I have a friend that raises his right sholder to get the comb to his face. As he pivots right his shoulder drops and with it the comb below his face changing the aim.

Phil... We've all done it.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
When the club is mostly deserted, ask the management if they will lock the trap in the position you are having problems with, then go to the problem station. Then shoot and shoot and shoot until you figure it out. That's how I learned hard rights from station five.

·
Vendor
19,355 Posts
Brian. You are undoubtedly a better shot/trap shooter than I... Whether I am on 1 or 5, the hard lefts and hard rights always determine my success for the round. Each one that chips or smokes is a relief.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to the range this morning, will stay on station 1, till I run 'em---maybe a long day.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Swinging from your shoulders instead from your hip, thus resulting in pulling the gun from your face.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts