Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, need a little advice on my BPS trap gun. I purchased it new for my son to join me, after 8 rounds, he is not interested. I picked it up from a local consignment dealer today, no bites in 3 months. Since I shoot a BT I don't need another backup. What's a fair price to ask to list it for ? My consignment deal would have netted me $550, I could live with that. What are your thoughts on a LNIB BPS on the forum being fair to all ?
Thanks for any help, Steve

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. I'll get some pics and list it tomorrow. Here of course.
Steve

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
The BPS trap doesn't have that high of a resale price. Think about $350-$400 if you really want it to move on. My personal opinion on the BPS is they are undervalued but the realities of the market are what they are.

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
List it here for $550 and see what happens. You can also take it to your local clubs and put it on the rack for $550. It will sell,there good guns.

·
Registered
8,412 Posts
Buck reaper,

Just buy this guy's gun for $550 and you go around feeling you got 'em both for only $625 apiece (as long as Momma doesn't find out).;)

I've done that before when I've felt I got hosed the first time around (though they weren't trapguns).

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
385 Posts
Buck reaper,

Just buy this guy's gun for $550 and you go around feeling you got 'em both for only $625 apiece (as long as Momma doesn't find out).;)

I've done that before when I've felt I got hosed the first time around (though they weren't trapguns).

Bob Falfa
Good one! Mommas got a nose for new toys lol......looking into a adjustable BT99 next

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up a much older one on Gunbroker recently but based on my watching of the BPS Trap market there $550 would a pretty good deal for someone.

·
Premium Member
10,422 Posts
They don't like to see them on the scholastic trap lines--- cant tell (easily ) if the action is open or not

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gene, yes that is a concern along with all the bottom eject guns. I took the advice from the guys above and sold it here on TS. Someone's gain, my son's loss :(
Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts