Trapshooters Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Out of stock now - but that was a good run.

I hope everyone that needed primers was able to get some. (y)
Agreed and thank you for the heads up - I ordered some right after I saw your first post :)

As others have said, BPI will be getting more of my business even when/if the drought is over.

BPI has come through with primers - AND - at a reasonable price compared to what others are charging.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
For those fortunate enough to get an order in - mine were delivered today
10 days from order - faster than anticipated ....... 😊

Watch your tracking info at BPI order history

·
Registered
Beretta 682/694
115 Posts
For those fortunate enough to get an order in - mine were delivered today
10 days from order - faster than anticipated ....... 😊

Watch your tracking info at BPI order history
My order from 1/3 still says "will pick" and "in progress"?
Did u order from them b4 ?

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yes I have - my teammates are starting to get theirs too. I am in Wisconsin so I'm close to BPI for shipping time.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I also ordered on 1/3 also and mine says the same, this is my 5th order of primers from them, always 12-20 days to ship and then 4-10 days of fedex, I have no concerns that my primers will show up, it's just a slow process,

·
Registered
148 Posts
also on a previous order, my coworker ordered the day after me and it took an extra 2 weeks for his primers to his door, it's just what it is right now,

·
Registered
387 Posts
My 1/3 order also showing Credit Card Approval required. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Q: Why does my order say “credit card approval required”?

A:
We only charge your card when we are ready to ship your product. You do not need to take any action. We will charge your card when your order is ready to ship.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I had to call them about my order. Since I'm a first time customer and use a different address for shipping than my billing address, they were concerned it might be a fraudulent order. They shipped them on Wednesday. FedEx originally said they'd be delivered on Friday, but they changed that to Monday, saying it's been "delayed."

41 - 60 of 81 Posts