·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
I hope they filled my pre-order.
My cart is empty so I think they did???

·
Registered
73 Posts
I guess I was slow posting. Phatkaw, you might call to confirm. I tried several times to purchase online but when I went to checkout it said my cart was empty. So I called them and did the order on the phone.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They must have a decent supply of them this time, as they are lasting longer than an hour ........... (y)

I also ordered some other item from them besides primers ....... thought I would buy from them since they have been great about not only supply, but not taking advantage of the shortage and offering up primers at a fair price.

·
Registered
14,841 Posts
If you have a standing backorder give them a call and make sure they push your order through, I did on my order from 12/20 and it's supposed to be shipping today or tomorrow now (the order still says "Back Ordered, No Shipment Set", so fingers crossed, but the lady charged my CC while I was on the phone w/ her). I was getting a little worried as someone on here or SGW ordered the day after I did and already rec'd their primers.

I'm not sure they have the greatest system in place to deal with backorders, esp since when I ordered the primers were advertised as in stock (I ordered on the website, which you can't do if they are out of stock).

1 - 20 of 65 Posts