·
Registered
34,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Trap206

·
Registered
617 Posts
I’m glad they are producing the adjustable charge bar. Some people like them.
I didn’t see one for progressive MECs.
I’ve been buying primers from BPI. They have come through for me twice.
Good company.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Wondering if there is a way to lock in the adjustments once they are set how you want them - and if not, if they could change slightly with all the bumping and banging from the machine?

·
Registered
34,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wondering if there is a way to lock in the adjustments once they are set how you want them - and if not, if they could change slightly with all the bumping and banging from the machine?
Rectangle Font Electronic device Audio equipment Electric blue

Another photo on the website, better contrast. You can see two holes on the ends. On the original bar, this is where two set screws were. I am assuming it is the same with this new bar, you lock the settings with the set screw using an Allen or hex key.

Reactions: Trap206

·
Registered
34,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A progressive has a drop tube for powder and one for shot.
A single stage only uses a center drop tube.
The drop tubes probably won’t line up well on a progressive machine.
I dunno.
Do’h

been so long since I had a single stage.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What's been the overall experience with accuracy? I would try one for my 9000 if/when they make one, but I feel like I would need to weight my load way more often then with a bushing. I'd be too scared they would back off over time.

·
Registered
352 Posts
What's been the overall experience with accuracy? I would try one for my 9000 if/when they make one, but I feel like I would need to weight my load way more often then with a bushing. I'd be too scared they would back off over time.
It’s always a good idea to check your powder drops from time to time. The accuracy is around two to three tenth of a grain depending on the powder that you are using . So just as accurate as using a bushing . There is a set screw to keep your settings from changing. So that should not be a problem.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts